Total Purse: $36,000
|Closed Bronze Syllabus 3-Dance Scholarships||$250||$150||$100||$50 Voucher*||$50 Voucher*||$50 Voucher*|
|Closed Silver Syllabus 3-Dance Scholarships||$250||$150||$100||$50 Voucher*||$50 Voucher*||$50 Voucher*|
|Open Gold Scholarships||$250||$150||$100||$50 Voucher*||$50 Voucher*||$50 Voucher*|
|Open 4- & 5-Dance Scholarship Championships||$500||$300||$200||$100 Voucher*||$100 Voucher*||$100 Voucher*|
|Open 9- & 10-Dance Scholarship Championships||$500||$300||$200||$100 Voucher*||$100 Voucher*||$100 Voucher*|
* HERITAGE PRO-AM VOUCHERS are awarded to 4th, 5th and 6th place competitors in the Pro-Am Closed and Open Scholarships. These vouchers can be used toward the entry fees at any future Heritage Classic event.
DANCESPORT SERIES VOUCHERS are $100 vouhers awarded to the Top 20 Dancesport Series competitors. These vouchers can be used towards Pro/Am entries at another Series Event during the current season in the series.
NOTE: Any scholarship event with 3 or fewer entries will award 50% of the prize monies stated above.
Total Purse: $46,000
|Open Professional Events||$2,000||$1,500||$1,250||$1,000||$800||$500||$200*|
|Rising Star Events||$800||$600||$500||$300||$200||$100|
|Professional Theatre Arts / Cabaret||$1,000||$800||$500||$300||$200||$100|
* Open Professional Ballroom, Latin, Smooth and Rhythm Semi-Finalists (couples who advance from a quarter final round and do not progress to the final round) will be awarded $200, provided a quarter final exists in that event.
Top Teacher Prize Money
Total Purse: $28,000
|Min. # of Entries Req'd||500||400||300||200||100||75||50||25||25||25|
If minimum pro-am entry requirements are not met, the prize money will be calculated by the number of entries reached. Entries for coach of amateur couples are included.
Top Student & Studio Awards
TOP STUDENT AWARDS
- Trophies will be presented to the Top Male and Female Students in each of the Bronze, Silver and Gold levels for both American and International Styles.
TOP SOLO EXHIBITIONS
- Trophies will be awarded for the top solo exhibitions. Judges critique sheet will be issued for each solo.
TOP STUDIO TROPHIES
- Trophies will be awarded to the top studios in the following categories:
- Small Studio: 1 to 2 competing students
- Medium Studio: 3 to 6 competing students
- Large Studio: 7 or more competing students
- Every pro-am student and amateur couple competing in single dance events will receive a specially printed folder in which to mount their gold, silver, bronze or finalist medals. Critique sheets will be issued for solo exhibitions.
Student scholarship checks will be made payable to the studio, the teacher designated by the student, or to the student.
Allocation of points for calculation of Top Students, Teachers and Studios will be awarded on the following basis:
|Each Entry||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place||4th Place||5th Place||6th Place||7th Place||8th Place||Each Recall|
|1 point||8 points||7 points||6 points||5 points||4 points||3 points||2 points||1 point||1 point|
- Adult multi-dance entries: Double above points
- No deduction will be taken for uncontested events
- Proficiency events: 50% points
- Coach of amateur couples: 50% points
- Discounted junior entries: 50% points