2014 Results & Scoresheets are now available on line!
From the menu, select "Winners Circle"
Thank you to everyone who attended, it was a great week in Asheville.
THE HERITAGE CLASSIC VOTED "COMPETITION OF THE YEAR" 3 YEARS IN SUCCESSION!
Celebrating 27 years at the Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa and now awarding $117,000 in cash awards and scholarships.
The Heritage Classic is a World Pro/Am Dancesport Series event and a "Best of the Best" qualifying event in the Closed Bronze, Closed Silver and Open Gold Multi-Dance events.
We are very pleased to report that the major extensive hotel renovations are now complete. The Great Hall has been refurbished with both massive fire places in operation, all of the guest rooms in the Vanderbilt wing have been totally redecorated and a new extensive Sports Bar & Restaurant for casual dining is now located in the Sammons Wing.
The Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa is set among the invigorating Blue Ridge Mountains in Asheville, North Carolina. This national treasure, dating back to 1913, captures the charm of bygone eras, while offering a magnificent multi-million dollar convention facility.
- Luxury resort accommodation and remarkable food, providing a truly satisfying experience for the most discriminating student or professional.
Complimentary Cocktail Receptions
- Welcome and Farewell get togethers.
Gala Banquet Dinner Dance
- Two hours with a live orchestra all five evenings!
Attention to Detail!
- 80,000 watts of theatrical lighting.
- 3,000 square feet of immaculate dance floor.
- Tiered seating, all facing forward for perfect viewing.
- Outstanding trophies, awards and scholarships.
- Superb 300-page color program.
Confirmation of receipt of entries and reservations will be mailed after processing. Please verify that all is correct and notify us of any discrepancies. This applies to any incorrect dance entries, levels, ages, misspelled names, packages, purchases etc. As the program must be finalized for printing early February, we will need to know of any changes by then if they are to be entered correctly in the printed program.