Congratulations to our Top Recipients… read more
In order to ensure our special competition discount, hotel reservations for The Grove Park Inn must be made by January 31st. This rate is only available through the organizers, so to make reservations, please contact Joy Hillary at email@example.com, or fax to 561-405-6135, telephone 561-361-8143.
THE HERITAGE CLASSIC VOTED "COMPETITION OF THE YEAR" 3 YEARS IN SUCCESSION!
Celebrating 30 years at the Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa.
The Heritage Classic is proud to be a member of the new and most prestigious United States Dance Championships Circuit. Titles and prizes will be awarded at the 2017 USDC in Orlando in the Pro/Am Student and Top Teacher categories. Results for all entries at the Heritage Classic will be added to your score accumulated throughout the year. We are also a World Pro/Am Dancesport Series event and a "Best of the Best" qualifying event in the Closed Bronze, Closed Silver and Open Gold Multi-Dance events.
The Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa is set among the invigorating Blue Ridge Mountains in Asheville, North Carolina. This national treasure, dating back to 1913, captures the charm of bygone eras, while offering a magnificent multi-million dollar convention facility.
- Luxury resort accommodation and remarkable food, providing a truly satisfying experience for the most discriminating student or professional.
Complimentary Cocktail Receptions
- Welcome and Farewell get togethers.
Gala Banquet Dinner Dance
- Two hours with a live orchestra every evening!
Attention to Detail!
- 80,000 watts of theatrical lighting.
- 3,000 square feet of immaculate dance floor.
- Tiered seating, all facing forward for perfect viewing.
- Outstanding trophies, awards and scholarships.
- Superb 300-page color program.
Confirmation of receipt of entries and reservations will be e-mailed after processing. Please verify that all is correct and notify us of any discrepancies. This applies to any incorrect dance entries, levels, ages, misspelled names, packages, purchases etc. As the program must be finalized for printing mid February, 2017, we will need to know of any changes by then if they are to be entered correctly in the printed program.